短片簡介 (Short Video Introduction)
A. 從活動中學習開拓與創新精神及人文素養 (Learning entrepreneurial spirit and humanistic qualities from the activities)
Design thinking requires critical thinking to examine the result achieved by the solution.
Expect students to demonstrate the ability to verify assumptions, taking the point of view of the user to examine the feasibility of the solution.
Learn to accept failure and correct mistakes is very important.
B. 活動目的和預期成果 (Objectives, expected outcomes of the activity)
Expect students to find gaps in the assumptions through testing the assumptions.
The team will be able to see their ideas come alive in the form of a prototype that can be further refined and improved to reach desirable outcomes for testing out the assumptions.
Design thinking is an iterative process. Students can continuously learn from the mistakes and make progress.
C. 執行細節 (Implementation Details)
Obtain feedback from the users through presenting the prototype in front of them.
Put the prototype into the user story which can be role played by the students to present a solution in which the initial problem has been resolved.
D. 學生工作紙 (Student Worksheets)
E. 資源庫連結 (Reference Links)
1. 甚麽是原型測試? What is a usability test?: Interaction Design Foundation (點擊連結)
2. 原型測試 Prototype Testing: Justin Mifsud (點擊連結)
3. 用户原型研究:問題問對了 – User Research with Prototypes: Asking the Right Questions: Dan Brown (點擊連結)
4. 原型測試的使用性研究 – Usability Testing With Prototypes: Cassandra Naji (點擊連結)
5. 原型測試 – 如何收集回饋和提升成效? Test Your Prototypes – How to Gather Feedback and Maximise Learning: Interaction Design Foundation (點擊連結)